Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 11:13 AM   #6
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

I grew up with a dog who only had his puppy shots that was it and the day he was put to sleep at 10 years old he was eaten up with cancer so I highly doubt it's vaccines. A dog is not safe with out at least there puppy shots and one year booster at least, as well as the your states rabies law. Every one thinks my dog is an inside dog they can't get sick or bitten by a rabid animal. Think again certain things come in to the house on your shoes and all it takes with rabies is a second for a rabid animal to bite yours and bam your dog has to be put to sleep because there is no cure. The state will also take you dog and quarantine them if they don't have a rabies shot and bite someone. I think there is a nice spot right between over vaccinating and under vaccinated. Not a fan of holistic vets until all things have been tried with normal vetting. But I know nothing about your dogs health so that would maybe be something to talk to a few regular vets about. I just think vaccinating for healthy dogs is very important. I'm sorry about you little girls diagnoses.

Last edited by Lovetodream88; 02-18-2015 at 11:15 AM.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!