Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 09:27 AM   #1
Tink04
YT Addict

Default Vaccinations

Hello,

Since my little girl was diagnosed with Insulinoma in November, I've been trying to figure out what the cause could be. (insulinoma is a cancerous tumor that affects blood sugar levels to go to very low levels, while secreting Insulin). From what I've read, many people and holistic vets believe the reason that dogs develop cancer is because of vaccines. I always assumed vaccines were supposed to help, not cause problems. I was in contact with a holistic vet, and he stated that under NO circumstances should Tink have any form of vaccinations - and holistic vets are against vaccines... Apparently, when a dog has cancer or a tumor, you are NOT supposed to vaccinate because it will cause issues.
So this makes me think... I hate to think that I caused her getting this disease by her yearly vaccinations (Kennel cough, rabies).
I'm just curious on others thoughts. It seems like a double-edged sword - it would be terrible for a pup to get sick because they were not vaccinated, but what about the long term side effects?
Tink04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!