Thread: My new baby!
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 01:31 PM   #9
4twisty
Yorkie Yakker

You will be a great mommy! I was a little nervous about getting Philo because Twisty was just a perfect angel. She was well behaved, loving and oh so sweet. I actually felt like I would be cheating on her! But, Philo is just as sweet and loving as Twisty. I had gotten use to having a senior dog and I didn't know if a puppy would be overwhelming or not. Philo has brought so much joy to our lives because he is playful. My 7 year old daughter took Twisty's passing very hard. Philo has made her happy again. She says he is the 2nd best dog in the world because Twisty will always be #1! I too worried about comparing him to Twisty but I guess it is just like people - they all have their own unique personalities. Once you get to know your new little guy, you will see him as him own little being! Twisty was my best friend for 17 years and there is no "replacing" her for sure - she is always in my heart and I hope one day we will be together again. Until then, I have no doubt that my granddaddy is taking good care of her for me!
4twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!