View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 10:43 AM   #7
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

With my iffy back and troublesome hip, I have a good amount of down time here and there so we've had to adapt on those days. Tibbe loves to run and play in his back yard, goes for walks but needs lots more exercise. We have some improvised jumps and tunnels, ramps to simulate a minor agility course I set up in the den when I can and I can run him through much of it from the couch.

Other times, Tibbe loves hand play and my pretending to "get" his feet, letting him bite my hands and fight me while in my lap, as I role him over and over, grabbing at his feet, scratching his back and tummy, grabbing back at his feet and he jumps on my chest, romps around up and down the couch, back and forth and every so often, he's overtaken with joie de vivre, and suddenly zips down his doggie steps across the den into the living room, down the hall and back up it, through the kitchen into the den - sometimes he makes the rounds a second time - and back up his steps onto the couch and jumps back on me and we start it all over. He'll keep it up for long periods until we're both tired out - me more than him from trying to keep him from falling off the couch since he doesn't think gravity applies to him personally.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!