View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 05:06 AM   #9
Zoey Zendaya
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Smile

[QUOTE=Dayswalters;4527663]I think I'm going to wait until she's a little older. I will start looking around but I'm not in a rush. I appreciate the input. I am really enjoying my time with her. It's been a long time since I had a puppy. My miniature Pinschers lived to be 14 and 15 years old. Then I waited 3 years before I got another puppy. Maybe in June I will add another Yorkie to our lives...I think I might like the parti coloring for the next one😀

Thanks again for all of the input. It's been a dilemma for me but I think my decision is made. I will get her a playmate but I will wait until after she is spayed and healed to bring a new puppy in.

I think that's a good idea.although I don't think there is a "best " time, I have found that maybe being very old or very young might be a litte more difficult transition for both you and present pup to introduce new member of the family . Since a young one is already learning it's territory and life ways, and an older is already SET in their ways. That's just my opinion....personality and temperament also play a part to make every experience different.get to know your baby and you'll know when SHE is ready to accept a new member.
And have fun!
Zoey Zendaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!