View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 05:46 AM   #15
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Momma, sorry I ripped the curtains off the windows, tore the screens, and jumped out the window but it’s that pesty squirrels fault. He comes every day just to get me in trouble. I keep begging you to “let me at um” just once. You told me to leave them birdies alone and I listened to you, but they don’t sit there and thumb their nose at me and laugh, and whip them tails and say ’hahaha catch me if you can”. Please, please, please momma just one time, and they’ll stop digging all those holes in the lawn…. Another thing, you say I can’t go in the yard to catch that chipmunk cause the snow is to deep, but I can hop on top of that white stuff just like that brown thing you call a bunny, he’s another tormentor, that’s my yard, he needs to be gone, I can do that, I promised I won’t jump the fence to chase the deer, momma, why don’t you believe me. I heard you on that thing you talk to say " Before comes LOVE, comes trust". You catch me, give me all them mushy kissies, tell me I’m your good boy and you love me, then why don’t you TRUST me when I say I PROMISE….Thank you for all my toys and that thing I sit in when we go in the car so I don’t get sick from all that rock and rolling , and that tasty Bully chew stick and letting me sleep under the blankies with you. So why won’t you let me get rid on the rodent issues we have. Hummmm, trying to figure out why you won’t let me do, what I do best, hunt and chase. But Momma I love you the bestist. Paws crossed you trust me when I say PROMISE.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!