View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 11:50 AM   #6
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Dear Family...
I am NOT beefy and I do not need any stinkin diet!!! And why do you keep saying "Guinness stop licking"? What is wrong with me cleaning you, my baby sister, the couch, the walls, the grass outside.... I see nothing wrong with my licking and you should be happy because it is like I am exercising with my tongue!!!
Daddy why do you think I don't belong in bed anymore... is it because I snore because you snore too but I let you stay in bed and I promise to never take your pillow again!!
Teagan thank you for sharing all your treats with me since mommy is mean and thinks I need a stupid diet BUT could you please stop trying to ride me like a horse, I know I am bigger and all but do I really look like a horse to you???
Mommy it's ok I know I'm your favorite
Stella please I beg you STOP biting my weenie and then barking into my ear with your high pitched bark... just please stop... really I beg you STOP oh and stop talking to your food that's just creepy you know!!!

Love Guinness

Dear family...
Where's the ball... did you see the ball... BALL BALL BALL I JUST NEED A DAMN BALL... NOW THROW IT THROW IT NOW... hold on let me go growl and tell off my food and pee in Guinness's food dish... oh look Guinness has the ball I must bite his weenie and take it... NOW THROW THE DAMN BALL!

Love Stella
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!