View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 11:11 AM   #1
Magnus
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Dear Mom and/or Dad or Sister/Brother,

If your furbutt(s) can write you a letter asking for anything like more treats, play time, toy, etc.. What would their request be??? Here are my furbutts letters.

Dear Family,

I love you all but I have few things I'd like to ask. Mom/Dad, where do you go every weekend that you come home so late? I have to be on extra alert to make sure my fur and human sisters are protected. Also, I don't like being woken up in the middle of the night so could you please come home bit earlier?

Human sister... I know you love me very VERY much. I love you too but could you please stop holding me hostage by trying to cuddle/snuggle me at random times? Isn't our nap time cuddle enough for you?!

Last but not the least my fur sister Zoey.. You are NOT the alpha of us so quit it!!!! Also, I'd appreciate it if you never EVER nip anywhere near my weener again... I still love you though b/c we're a pack!

Love Magnus
---------------------------------

Dear Family,

You know I love you all so I'll just get to the point. Mom, you're cool but can you play with me little more? Dad... I know you love me but you still scare me a bit. Especially when you come running towards me. It freaks me out so stop doing it! Sis, I'm not sure if you haven't noticed but... I'm not the cuddle type. Quit forcing me to cuddle with you during our nap time! Take Magnus instead, you always say he's better to cuddle with b/c he's bigger anyway! hmph...

And Magnus.. oh Magnus... You are so NOT the alpha. Quit trying to take/steal my treats, toys and whatever else that's in the house! Bow down to me!!!!! Also, I don't appreciate you bulldozing your way onto our sister's lap when I'm already sitting there. You're heavy and being squished doesn't feel good. If you insist on keeping it up, I'll have no choice but to nip near your weener again. You remember the last time this happened, right?

Love Zoey
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!