View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 05:52 AM   #1
LGMartini
Yorkie Talker

Default Vomiting and Diarhhea

My 7 month old Yorkie was so healthy with firm stool until I started her on an oral med for Ringworm. Herf first few months I had her on a diet of half chicken or beef or salmon with half puppy food and her stomach was great. After two weeks on oral antifungal (she was supposed to be on for 6 wks) I took her off because she had diarhhea and vomiting. It finally stopped and a few days later she was given her first Rabies vaccine That was 2 weeks ago now. She had one day of hard stool and no vomiting on sraight chopped meat and puppy dry food. I added chicken yesterday and the diarhhea/vomiting came back. I dont know if this is a series of coincidence or what might be causing this. I did have her on Chopped Beef and Rice but she actually threw up just the rice so I've even discontinued that. Wondering is she allergic to chicken? Is it the rabies shot? leftover reaction from the oral antifungal? Hesitant to go to vet for tons of tests if its something I can clear up with Diet. SO confused and any suggestions will be appreciated.
LGMartini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!