Thread: New to this
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 01:56 AM   #1
Yorkie-dad86
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New to this

First of all just want to say I'm completly new to the dog world, although my girlfriend is pretty experienced. We recently got a yorkie pup that was abandoned. She is around 9 weeks old now and we've had her a week and a half.

I pretty much started house training her straight away, she's done very well so far. Just 2 poops in the house. Her second accident actually just came last night, and I have to say I felt very defeated, because she hadn't gone in the house for over a week. There are still have pee accidents but she also mostly goes outside for that as well. I am teaching her complete outside training for the toilet as we don't want her going anywhere in the house.

She seems to eat reasonably well, Ive made her some scrambled eggs also. Dosnt drink an awful lot but this has been improving.

Sorry if I'm babbling. She sleeps on and off for most of her day, sometimes that worries me a little but I understand that it's fairly normal for them to sleep a lot.

Just looking for advice and guidance and how to precede with her training and general care . Thank you
Yorkie-dad86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!