View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:53 AM   #1
LisaMcG
Yorkie Yakker

Default What a terrible day...

Took Poppy to the vet today for her second vaccination.

It was a different vet from what we usually see, I explained her story, had her for about 7 weeks ( she's 13/14 weeks old) and she has been not well since day 1. Coughing etc. He had a feel about, and a listen and randomly ran a scanner over her back.

It turns out that Poppy has already been chipped, she has an eastern European chip.

We are based in Scotland and bought her from a "breeder". In fact this woman paid someone who has transported Poppy from Eastern Europe to the UK. She had a female yorkie which she claimed was Poppy's mum..the whole thing was a lie.

The reason the Vet checked this was because another little yorkie same DOB as Poppy was registered to them and when it came to chipping the dog they found he was already chipped. It is pure luck that both of the dogs bought are now living in the same Town with the same vet.

I wouldn't change her for the world but I am raging we paid this woman money for a dog that wasn't even hers let alone from this country.

I dread to think what poor Poppy has been through for the first 8 weeks of her life (if it even was 8 weeks) she has been getting extra cuddles all day!!
LisaMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!