View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #10
Alexa_And_Oscar
Yorkie Yakker

I'll try the crate thing. Although, the reason I let him sleep in my Bed was because he just cried whenever I put him in there, and refused to sleep (I am too soft and he knows it!) See, I agree with you all here about not letting him off the leash, but my Partner and even Mother, think I am being ridiculous and mean, by not letting him off. I actually was very brave today and took him off and he was fantastic! He didn't listen, maybe once or twice, but he didn't wander like he did last time. But there was 3 of us with him, which is sort of why I took him off. That, and I was getting ganged up on by Partner and Mother. I'm putting this success down to luck though, to be honest. There weren't that many Dogs, and by the sounds of it, you all know how it is. The minute they see another Dog, there off!

LunarBerry - My Mum calls herself Grandma and my Partner calls himself Daddy too. It's amazing the love you feel for them I usually let Oscar lie on my jumpers and hoodies. But if I do decide to try the crate then, I will leave him a few things that smell of me, and see if that helps. An interactive Toy, do you have anything in mind? He has hundreds of Toys. I'm afraid whenever I go out, I end up bringing him back a new Toy.

Wylie's Mom - I've never heard of the Bark Genie, what is that? God, I must sound so silly. Can you tell this is my first Dog!? I could try and write her a letter I suppose, although I'm pretty sure she would just come down to yell at me more.

Seastheday - I'll try that hard marrow bone trick, I never even thought of that! Hopefully he won't ignore it like he does everything else that I give him before I leave. I'm afraid she HATES Oscar, whenever she's yelling at me and then sees Oscar, she screams and points at him calling him "The Devil Dog" "The Horrible Beast" "A Thug" And so on. I wouldn't let her anywhere near him. She doesn't see him as a Cute, small Dog. She thinks he's disgusting. I've seen her yelling at the Cats that wander into our Street. I think she just may hate all Animals :|

Dayswalter - I'll try the Radio idea, see if that helps him.

Harrysmum - Hello fellow UK-er Yes, I have been under a lot of stress with my Neighbour. It's ok for her, but it took me 2 years to get the place that I am in. I lived in a Homeless Hostel for 2 years to get the Flat that I am in now. It would probably take me over 5 years to get another one! But she doesn't care about any of that, of course. That is so sad I wonder why they do it to themselves? Have they just become too attached? I sometimes wonder if it's my fault. I'm unemployed at the moment, so we do spend everyday together. We're rarely apart. The earplugs thing would be so funny! But she has no sense of humour, so I don't think that would go down so well! Haha.

Navillusc - I'm afraid that I live in a Ground Floor Flat, and her whole Flat is above mines. My Living room is under hers, my Bedroom is under her Bedroom etc. So there isn't anywhere that is further away from hers. I wouldn't dream of having her in my Flat or anywhere near Oscar, as I said above ^ ^ She yells names at him, all the time. She may be lonely, but she revels in picking a fight with me. My other Neighbour told me that she made the last Tenants Life a misery, and constantly screamed at him. She complained so much about him, that they removed him from the property. I think she just enjoys being rude. I don't mean to sound harsh, but when she starts screaming and pointing at Oscar, there's not going to be any invitation to my door.

Thank you all so much, for your lovely comments And for taking the time to speak to me. I hope that you are all having a brilliant day!

Love Alexa and Oscar
Alexa_And_Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!