Thread: Nail Clipping
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:01 AM   #15
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTeddykins View Post
Sally! Meant to ask, did you have trouble finding a groomer that didn't use cage dryers?

That is why I have to use this specific groomer (not the mobile one - though she doesn't use cage dryers, either) because others did not explicitly state that they did not use cage dryers whereas this one did.

It seems to be the trend and I just can't risk it after reading all the horror stories!
Good morning!!

Well, I found our Karen through a recommendation from a friend of Andy's. I went along to meet her, and she showed me her set-up - no cages there.

She said I was welcome to stay while she did her stuff - in fact she actively recommended it for the first couple of times. Which I did - and she was so gentle and wonderful...Harry actually pulls to get to her, when we arrive at her house

I wonder if she knows your 'normal' lady - Karen's an agility trainer (Gordon Setters) and attends Crufts every year, small world, eh?!

It's a pity that you live so far away, or I'd really recommend her to you. Next time I see her, shall I have a word - see if, within her network, she might know of another good one in your area?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!