View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 11:51 PM   #9
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Have you ever tried one of the Nothing In Life Is Free programs? If not, I'd start out with that right now.

Im afraid it hasn't gotten better that much, the bed thing has improved tho but the food aggression has gotten pretty bad as of today. she had her worse aggression stage, I gave her, her normal night meal and idk why she has been leaving some of her food for later, today she left more then half on her bowl and when I went to pick it up about 10 mins later she flew to guard it and gave me a bite swing when I tried to get it, it caught me by surprise luckily she didn't bite me. I managed to put her locked in her crate and put a blanket over it and said no bad girl, I threw away her left over meal unfortunately that worries me too because that means she didn't eat.

An hour later , I took off the blanket and said are you ready to be good again? and as I tried to open her crate she growled at me so I covered her again and said bad girl, I did this for 3 hours 1 time every hour till the last one I noticed she was in a comfort zone when in the crate somehow, I opened the top of her crate and the side AND SHE GROWLED LOUDER AND LOUDER! as if she was the boss and she comes out when she wants to. IDK what has happened to my sweet Mia ? I had to get her out of her comfort zone so I picked up the crate and shaked it slowly and carefully with the help of my sister ,she became ninja holding onto the sides I managed to finally get her out, she went straight for a corner and laid very very low with her head down . Im honestly not sure if I did right by getting her out of the crate im no expert . Ive done all the steps .she has prob had 3 treats tops in the past week, she has to earn every treat. she gets down and up to my bed whenever I say so but the food thing has gotten me very very worried. Should I take away her food after a min or two of being of the floor and not leaving it for 10mins ? i also did the she gets food when i say, she waits for her food quietly laying or sitting w.e i tell her , sometimes shes eating and i say that's it and moves back until i give her the command of go to continue eating but today this happened all so very fast. PLEASE YORKIE MAMAS HELP ME !! i have a 1yr old cousin which im godmother ofve that comes to my house very often as she lives right across from me , it will kill me if mia ever bit her this is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE behavior.
MybunDleOfJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!