View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 03:34 PM   #2
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diva_vida View Post
Has anyone ever dealt with an aggressive dog that lives in the vicinity? I just took my puppy out for a walk and as luck would have it, a couple was taking their dog aggressive dog out at the same time. It was a miracle because they were about 3 feet away from each other in the hallway and the other dog went completely ballistic. The guy that walks the dog will always cross the street when other dogs are outside. This was just bad timing that we came out in the hallway at the same time. Of course my puppy Reese was barking his little head off. If we had come out 5 seconds later, Reese probably would've been tossed in the air. I don't know if I should have the guy text me when he's out with his dog or maybe knock on my door? Honestly it sucks he has such an aggressive dog in an apartment building. Any suggestions would be so helpful!

After *seeing* what I have seen on here, quite honestly, if possible, MOVE. Move somewhere where only small pets are permitted. I would not risk an accidental left open door, dog slipping out the door...these things happen all the time. You could try that with him, but knowing there is a dog that could kill my dog LIVING in the same I would leave. You already had a near miss and quite frankly someone who has an aggressive dog obviously does not do the things they should. Good Luck I hope this works out well. I'm sorry people are jerks.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!