Thread: Nail Clipping
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 12:57 AM   #12
SirTeddykins
aka ♥SquishyFace♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrysmum View Post
Misty - do you take Teddy to the groomer to have his hair cut?

Just wondering, because our groomer cuts Harry's nails at the same time as his bath/body massage/anal gland check /ear cleansing etc....

Oh to be a dog (sometimes!!!) Can't we just file their nails? I think several YT'ers do....xx

Hiya!

Yeah, I take Teddy to a groomer who grooms dogs before they show at Crufts BUT I haven't taken him in awhile cuz I was trying to let his fur grow in the winter. It's become way too much for me to handle now, though, with the matting etc (cotton coat!) so I've arranged for a mobile groomer to visit mid-February. The only reason I'm trying a new groomer is because I can only visit the Crufts groomer on Saturdays and she's booked up for like six months and since I haven't been going, lately, I haven't booked my slot! No way can I live another six months with Teddy's crazy bush baby hair..lol

SO, we just took the tips off his nails this weekend and will let the groomer do the real thing when she gets here. I've never used a mobile groomer before so have no idea what to expect!!!!!
SirTeddykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!