View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 09:04 AM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

This is like walking into a football stadium full of people, and asking what is the best religion to believe in! There are a million and one thoughts and beliefs and allegience to a million different dog foods, and we all have our preferences.

I have fed Royal Canin to all my dogs, since the late '70's....I like the science based research, evidenced based results I have gotten feeding RC over all these years. Their quality control is second to none. I do not like worrying about all the dog food recalls we see coming across the headlines on an almost daily basis.....there was just another raw frozen dog food this past week that has been recalled because of listeria contamination. It is really important to me that I can trust the safety of what I put on my pet's table every day! RC provides this to me....and I can see over all the years that I have fed it, the health and vitality of my dogs. There are a lot of breeders that rely on the results they can expect from RC.....they certainly do not feed it because it is cheap! It is trustworthy, safe, and it works!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!