View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 03:21 AM   #3
Scoobstersmom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MybunDleOfJoy View Post

Im trying to figure whats the best way to correct this behavior i wouldn't want it to get any worse. Although it did start like 3 months ago when she got her first heat cycle before i could fix her, i know dogs do get a little aggressive in that stage but its been well over a month since it left. I am getting her fixed early February, would this help the matter? i don't want her to be in any pain when her birthday comes if i fix her now.

I don't know that getting her spayed is going to change that behavior, but most pups bounce back quickly from the surgery so she is not going to be in pain for more than a day or few. When we had our girl done, the vet told me to make sure she got her pain meds for at least four days. We gave them, but I would have sworn she did not need them past the second day. She also had a dental and 4 teeth removed at the same time. She was up, running around, eating and acting normally. It was all I could do to keep her from jumping on the furniture by the second day.
Scoobstersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!