Thread: about braking
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 07:29 PM   #14
kikil
YT 500 Club Member

mine little one don't bark that much either. when she does she can go for a while. what I saw Cesar Millan to get the dog's to stop I have tried it on mine. Lot of the time it seem to work. But at time it seem to take a while to get her to stop. But not ever time it just depend on what she barking at the time. I might try the coins next time she bark at home and see what she might do. The biggest problem I have with mine is the come she don't want to listen to that one. And other one that she does have a problem with is the pulling she wants to go her way from time to time. but she is getting some better. but my aunt don't like it that I let her pull me but she not really pulling me all the time and when we was on he walk with them she was listening some. but she was closer to me more then she has ever been on any other walk we been on before. but when we go to petsmart that's when she really does the pulling on me. she wanted to do whatever she want to do. know matter what I say or do. but at time she think she going for classes or something. but she does like to say hi to just about everyone she finds in the store.
kikil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!