View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 08:01 AM   #3
enzosfamily
Yorkie Yakker

Oh I am so sorry to hear that! You must have been so devastated. While my darling Enzo is 10, we have had ongoing health issues his whole life. When he was young he vomited chronically (now resolved) and at 4.5 years old, he had his first seizure. He has higher than normal bile acids but an MRI proved no exterior shunt on his liver but believed to have interior shunting. He also has grade 2 and 3 luxating patellas.

I chose to treat him completely holistically for his seizures - and now he has them about 4 times a year but gets monthly laser, chiropractic and now accupuncture treatments and daily herbs and homeopathic treatment. I also make all of his food. His care is not cheap lol but he has a lot of spring in his step as he tries to keep up with his 2 yr old Morkie brother.

I personally will never buy another dog again as I volunteer with a wonderful small dog rescue and most likely would choose a mix instead of purebred (due to this experience) but we will see what the future holds! Love my two furbabies so dearly!
enzosfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!