View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 06:23 AM   #2
ourfirstyorkie
☺Farrah☺
Donating Member

Default Blucrest Yorkies

I haven't been on YT for a long while but I wanted to reply to your post. I am happy that you have a healthy pup! And Happy 10th birthday to your Enzo.
We got first pick of a litter a few years ago from Donna. We fell in love hard. Our pup was the perfect Yorkie specimen. She was beautiful, wasn't nippy, didn't bark and she was so loving. Unfortunately she had a few things wrong with her. The first was easy to diagnose and treat. That was Legg-perthes disease. The second was very expensive, fairly long and very traumatic for me and my young children. She was born with her "lower unit" malformed. A very heartbreaking long story short it means that she would forever soil herself. Very very very heartbreaking. I would bathe her several times a day. It didn't matter if I let her out 40 times a day, she would ultimately urinate wherever and deficate wherever...even in her bed. . We heartbreakingly surrendered her to Donna. Donna sent us away with nothing. She basically said that the problems with this beautiful baby were not the result of poor breeding. I have to wonder.
That being said, I am the furmom of 4 awesome furbutts who are healthy,happy and amazing!
ourfirstyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!