View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 09:39 PM   #57
dabarclay4182
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Note ditto,,,except

actually, after brushing well, I use an inexpensive shampoo that I dilute and then apply in very small quantities to well wetted coat. After rinsing coat thoroughly, very important to avoid the skin irritation, also to use an almost room temperature temp for the water, too hot or warm and skin is also irritated. Then I also use a diluted rinse of Pantene or Dove conditioner.....Yorkie_Girl is right on with that the coats are easier to comb out, dry more quickly and smell so wonderful...we bathe our darlings almost weekly and bathtime is just a love fest as they love the attention, the hands on massage like and the one on one is very special time...eventually they will let you clean their ears, between toes, trim nails, brush teeth the trust that is built between us is really precious. have fun, just remember to rinse until clear with moderately temp water....cant go wrong and diluted amounts of a drop or two in quart of warm water,,,,all you need.cover baby's eyes and ears, they also dont like it in their nose or mouth.[QUOTE=Yorkie_GirL;33674]I Actually been using baby shampoo (Johnson & Johnson) and then for conditioner I use either Pantene Pro-v or Dove ..

I found this out from another board that im on. not only is their hair super silky, they smell super good all the time
dabarclay4182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!