View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:12 AM   #2
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

In the nicest kindest voice I'm telling you get this pup to a vet and spend the $$$, she is ill, she is living breathing being, if you can NOT afford to I urge you to get her to a reputable rescue who can. Personally, I would not return her to a breeder who let a tiny 8wk puppy go if there were any doubts. ALMOST ALL reputable breeders would NOT let a pup go before 10 weeks and most keep them until 12 weeks. Rehoming fee? This is not a rehoming this a sale of a too young puppy that is not thriving and needs intervention ASAP, because they can go down hill very fast....Parvo is nothing to play with and is not an easy thing to address.

I don't know what is wrong with the puppy, I couldn't venture to guess because it can be so many things but I can tell you that this pups struggling and intervention needs to be swift here.

I am assuming you are a first timer and have little knowledge about all of this and I assure you, MANY MANY of us have been in your shoes. I'm so sorry you are going through all this. Please keep us posted.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!