Thread: Bath Time Woes
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 05:29 AM   #2
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Sorry but the visual is just hilarious, not to you I am sure. 13 weeks old, first bath, a horrifying ordeal for such a wee lil baby. He needs to get use to it. Each time will get easier. Most dogs don't likes baths, will run for the hills when they know it's "that time". Hair blowers are scary, loud noise they never heard, blast of jet force wind on a wee lil tike. These are all new to a little baby. Future baths, use blower on low setting, less noise, less jet air, use for a minute or less then towel dry. Most dogs HATE the blower. My 3 y/o adopted boy gets bathed in the shower, I keep his head out of the water spray, he's ok with that, when it comes to the blower, that's another story. I have to get him in a corner where he can't escape, use blower on low, I don't blow his face, he really freaks out, I use for just a minute or so, then towel dry him. It's getting better. I am sure puppy owners will come along and offer up ways to make puppy bathing less stressful for both of you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!