Thread: Bath Time Woes
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 05:11 AM   #1
mygirllacey
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Bath Time Woes

Little Pepper Jack is almost 13 weeks old now. This weekend I decided he needed his first bath. He was smelling a little bit like urine. I used the bathroom sink since he is so tiny. Put about 3 inches of warm water in the sink and placed him in the sink. He reached octaves that I didn't know existed with his screaming. I managed to shampoo and rinse him the entire time thinking someone would be pounding on my door any minute. I gave up the idea of conditioner as both he and I were frayed at that point. So wrapped him in a towel with him wimpering away. Stupidly tried the blower dryer. More screaming. Turned that right off. Towel dried and combed him the best I could. Put him down and off he went playing with Lacey like nothing had happened. Lacey was beside herself pawing at me while Pepper Jack was crying. I've bathed cats easier. Lacey never cried when I bathed her, even when she was a puppy. What can I do to make bath time easier on Pepper Jack and me. I can't imagine how he will act once I start taking him to the groomer.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!