View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 10:53 AM   #9
RomeoRIP
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hi,
No there wasn't an autopsy. The breeder(?), has the puppy.
How this unfolded is mind numbing.
After we took Romeo to the Vet on Friday, they weren't believing the age that we were told. They said he was way too small. I am attempting to get a Professional opinion from the Vet about what age she thought he was. Our concern was he had no energy and showed no interest in food.
The Vet did a dewormer and said he was too small for shots. She advised us to start giving him Nutra Cal every three, about three squirts on the finger and put it in his mouth. Also then to give him puppy mousse through a syringe, about two ounces and then water.
So we did this through the night on Friday and my wife stayed home Saturday from work to feed and watch him throughout the day. His desire to eat never came.
He would walk around a bit then drink some water on his own, then lay down.
We went to church Sat evening and left him as our adult daughter was home, and asked her just to keep an eye on him.
She texted my wife and told her Romeo had diarrhea so my wife texted Jason Hill. He said if we can't handle the puppy to bring him back.
As soon as we got home about 6:45 we called Jason and he asked some questions about how the pup was acting, and we stated he still wasn't eating, but we were giving him the Nutra Cal and puppy mousse and that he was walking around.
So he told my wife she was over reacting and it was late, (we live about an hour from him) and he was going to the Home Show on Sunday, and to let him know how the dog was tomorrow.
So when we went to bed i slept on the floor next to Romeos bed (again) so he would have human closeness.
My wife fed him about midnight and 3am.
At 6 am when I got up, my wife awoke and got him out of bed. At this point he wouldn't wake up. My wife started hysterically crying and nudging him begging him to awaken. we tried putting some Nutra Cal in his mouth but he wasn't swallowing it.
She texted Jason and he responded so I called and he said to bring him the puppy. He had said several times he was really good with puppies and had his own Vet, so not knowing what else to do, my wife zoomed up the 101 to Cave Creek assuming she would meet him at the Vet. However, he texted her and told him to meet her at the QT station, which she did.
He accused her of not taking care of the puppy and neglecting him.
He texted her a little later told her the puppy passed away.
I was working but texted him and told him I didn't appreciate him accusing us neglecting the puppy. (This was a problem from day one, but he said the puppy was just adjusting to his new place. Normal.)
We had texted him and told him at least a dozen times we were worried about the puppy.
So after I got home we texted and then argued on the phone. I told him I would sue him over this and he said he would call the Sheriffs office cause his Vet said we neglected the puppy and didn't take care of him. I told him that was his scare tactic to keep people from persuing him. That the Sheriffs weren't dummies and could read the text and report that we had taken him to the Vet and see we were syringe feeding him and giving him Nutra Cal.
So we never got Romeo back and ceased communication when I hung up on him.
I accused him on several occasions of bait and switch on the puppy and taking it away from its mother too soon.
This is for two reasons.
First, my wife was supposed to pick him up last Wednesday, but he emailed her and told her that his Vet said he was too small and should wait a week. This was Tuesday night. She naturally said no problem.
However the next evening he called my wife and told her to come and get him at his work so she said okay and we picked him up Thursday afternoon at AZ Mills Mall. So a few times through this I asked why he didn't follow his own Vets advice? He said the puppy was fine.
Second, the pic of the puppy I supposedly bought is still on his website for sale.
Through all that I have found out, all his transactions are on Wednesday. I believe he is running as a puppy broker and not breeding anything. He lists multiple litters all the time with the same parents which is impossible.
Call us stupid but you can't see a puppy without leaving a deposit through PayPal and showing up to pick up said puppy. My wife did this as she wanted one real bad.
She did buy a female from Jason Dec 3rd that we love to pieces, but at a supposed 3 1/2 months is exceeding the projected weight already. She was trying to get a friend for our girl Mia. So far just a little joy with much heartache.
He gave us shot records that he had printed out himself on Mia, but supposedly didn't have the ones for the puppy, (which he has listed on his site as Nicholas), with him.
I don't believe he has a Vet and is giving shots himself if at all.
But local online reviews are good for him. Probably all written by him I think now.

Now I have since learned several things on this site I wish I knew before.
RomeoRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!