Thread: about braking
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 08:52 PM   #1
kikil
YT 500 Club Member

Default about braking

My aunt is having some problems with her yorkie braking if that's how you spell it. She does just about at anything. and that is getting to her. she has tried something that she learned from Cesar Millan but that don't seem to work. I don't want her to give her up. and it don't help that her husband don't want to help. He just does whatever he wants with her. Lets her roll in cat pop outside on there walks. The dog just falls my aunt around and wants to be in her lap all the time when my aunt is around. Lot of the time my aunt hate to live her home alone for to long either. But she can't take her with her since she braking however you spell it and wont stop till she good and ready it seem like. I have taking mine around and we tell her to do want mine does. But that don't seem to work. But ever now and then mine will show her who is boss. That does work for a little while. But we think that her brother that she was with bossed her around so she will let other dog do that to her. But my aunt did say she seem to be scared at everything and she just brake however you spell it to scare them away. Something like that I think.

I am scared that she going to give up to one of the no kill animal places. I would miss her to much. But we don't have the money for 2 dogs in this house. If we did mom said she would have got another one. I think she just don't want to take the time to get her to mind. But it don't help much my aunt is in her 70's too. I do know that the dog would listen. I have got her to listen to few things but it's not for that long but it a start. But she wont let me work with her. Since she know that her husband would let her do whatever she wanted and she would go right back to the same. But she wont make him listen either or try to get him to take her some place to get the dog some help. the only thing she want to do the easy thing and give her up. I don't think that is right. I just wish that they would work with her or let me do some. But that never going to happen either. I love her just has much as mine. My little one love her too. I don't know what mine would do if she wasn't around any more.

Can someone give us some help. But then again my aunt wont take it she does what she wants. I have tried to tell her something that I have learned on here or what the news or my little one old trainer at petsmart have told us. But she don't care. She just listen to this friend of her that has 2 dogs now. She does this she does that. I just don't know what to do. I just want some kind of help and see if she would take it so she don't give her up. And thinks for taking the time to read this and help us out.
kikil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!