View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 08:23 PM   #4
RomeoRIP
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hi,
We will understandably take the heat for being naive about Yorkies and size/weight. We didn't know better.
Supposedly, Romeo was 9 1/2 weeks old and would have been ten weeks today. I'm guessing now that what we were told was a Teacup (I know now, but you can flame if you must), was a puppy too young to be sold.
Our Vet was very doubtful about his age. I think that's why it hurts so bad. This little guy was probably just to young and the person that sold him to us, probably cost him his life.
So I want info from anyone that has dealings with him from a negative standpoint. I will do everything in my power to bring as much negative press and negative reviews to his puppy mill business as I can.
I plan on getting an attorney, going to the News Channels and making sure the IRS knows he is collecting cash for puppies. Plus I have a customer that works in the Attorney Generals office as an investigator. I plan on speaking with him also.
All the social media sites will be directed here for reviews.
And of course, the puppy we purchased is still listed on his website for sale. The little guy we bought didn't look like the pic and I brought this up to him after we got him home. He wouldn't respond to this question.
But he was adorable and snuggled on our necks. Instant bonding.
The story will unfold.
I am requesting any help or info to take this horrific person down.
Highly NOT RECOMMENDED:
Jason Hill at YorkieMatch

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 01-20-2015 at 07:19 AM. Reason: edit request by poster
RomeoRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!