View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:16 AM   #32
Laura
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Linda how dare you tell someone who posts in a Yorkie Forum sick and injured section to go to a vet...honestly, how damn dare you, she has had dogs for 10 years, surely a dog sneezing blood and blood in their mouth is no big deal.....uggghhhh..

Dear Readers who are reading this because your having a problem with your pup....

If your pup EVER EVER starts sneezing blood, has blood in their mouth, poops blood etc., it can be a many different things but the chances of it being from an injury due to sharp kibble are slim, please do not assume that your pup is ok, symptoms like this do require a vet visit as some of the illnesses with said symptoms can be life threatening, please do not ever wait and see and take a chance with your pups life, please...remember these pups can go down hill very , very fast. This poster was lucky (I hope) but truly should have not taken such a risk with a pup, especially a rescue pup whose total history is unknown.
Just another comment to show how truly mean you all are. Oh, and when Teddy was pooping blood, I took him with a bottle of the solid red pure liquid poop to the vet, he wouldn't even look at it, even as I handed it to him several times. He was more concerned about the fact that he had thrown up a little and gave him some medicine to stop him from throwing up. He said 'Oh, a little blood looks like a lot. Dogs have sensitive stomachs and they bleed easily. I am not saying not to take your dog in if they are pooping blood, that is just what the vet said. Anytime my dog does something that concerns me, I take them to the vet. From runny eyes to bloody poop.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1851
Laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!