View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:16 AM   #2
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieMonster View Post
My Sophie will be 13 weeks on Tuesday, I got her when she was 8weeks. Some days she does fabulous no accidents, and other days I take her into the bathroom to potty, and she either will or won't go, and not even 5min after leaving the bathroom she will pee on the carpet. It's beginning to get so frustrating. We have a 5 year old yorkie, who is my sisters dog, my Sophie every time she can get into my sisters room she will potty on her floor, every time! I need help
Thing is, it's all a bit hit-and-miss (!!!) at 13 weeks old....your little Sophie doesn't really have proper, total control over her little bladder just yet, it'll take a little while She doesn't really know what she's doing - or why.

I, personally, would keep everywhere out of bounds at the moment - certainly your sister's room....

At her young age, I would keep her more contained - either to one room, or in an xpen if she can't be watched.

I know it can be a little frustrating, but we wouldn't expect it of our skin-babies (that's the way I always look at it!!!) Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!