View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 03:42 PM   #368
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJB View Post
Regardless, you really could benefit from rereading the original post that started this thread. Larry99 just felt gained up on and rightfully so. I really did feel bad for them when I was reading the thread they started. I even thought of this thread and didn't think people were trying to follow it's request. Then you come into this thread and continue because they expressed they felt picked on? That person's yorkie is going to benefit from him/her posting on here and getting good sound advice but you want to behave in a way that drives them away? They called their dog an it..GOT IT! They got it! They corrected it. I've called babies 'its' before without meaning anything by it. Yes, the potential of a bonding issue is present but they confirmed there wasn't an issue with bonding. You have to take their word and move on or you're just going to make them defensive. Do you want to help the little yorkie he/she was talking about or do you want to right and self-righteous? You're right it's your choice how you behave on here but it made me sad for Larry99. I hope they don't run away from the first place they seemed to get any good advice from.
Okay, I've said my peace. I am not typing all of this to get you going again.... I just watched all of that and felt I needed to say something.
The issue for me was being told who they wanted or who could post on there threads and then there was name calling and calling my opinion crap but in cuss words are where my problems lie. You can not like someone opinions but calling them crap, cussing at them and name calling is just not ok nor is it adult. No matter how you feel. I personally could feel ganged up on here but I'm not going to trash your opinions or call you names.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!