View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 08:38 AM   #9
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
We must also remember that not everyone who posts stories about vets are being totally honest.

I have seen a lot of posts where people say things that make me think they probably didn't want to spend the money and rather than say that, they acted like the vet didn't offer to do whatever it is that was standard.

Also, as mentioned by Taylor, there is good and bad in every profession. You just have to keep looking for a vet that fits.
I agree, there is good and bad in every profession.

I also think there is a fair amount of inaccuracy in online posts regarding vets. Some are so outlandish, I have to think they are made up, like "My dog isn't breathing and the vet said let's wait and see what happens." I'm being silly, but I've read things nearly as bad.

There is also innocent inaccuracy. Reminds me of asking my dad about his doctor visits. I don't bother asking him anymore and meet with the doctors myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
In nursing school, there was a frequent joke: "What do you call the person who graduates at the bottom of their medical school class?" -- a doctor!
Yes!

Last edited by Maximo; 01-15-2015 at 08:40 AM.
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!