View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 04:15 PM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Default Sick Baby- vomiting and stomach issues

Teddy has been sick on and off now for a few weeks. Some days he is better and some days he just looks ill, just less hyper than his usual self. Last week he threw up foam which was yellowish white with tiny dots of fresh blood in it. We took him to the er vet and they have him medicine and did blood work and they said something about his liver came back a little high and everything else was normal. So far his popp looks good, firm, no blood. It's just the blood in the vomit that worries me a lot! I googled what it can be and came back with pancreatitis to liver disease, or liver cancer. It can be anything! What should I do next? There's so many things it can be and I'm worried! Today he was okay and vomited a tiny bit and I gave him pepto and he feels better now. His stomach would make A LOT of rumbling noises, really loud. And it's not because he's ever hungry because he eats and when we offered food he turns away. Please help me, give me some insight on what it can be. Thanks, (he's 8 1/2)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!