View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 09:29 AM   #1
lpalacios08
Yorkie Talker

Default New to the forum.

Hello I am new to the forum. I am the new mommie or as my 7 year old says grandma to two yorkie-schnauzer mixed boys. They are doing fairly well with potty pads and full of energy and so fun to have. I already love them to death as does the hubby and children. Two teens and the 7 year old so there are plenty of grown ups to help out. They are 5 pounds and 4 pounds at this time and pretty active and normal. Rough house a lot and seem to love water. Just wanted to say hi to all and let you all know I have really gotten some valuable advice here. I have transitioned them to Orijen and Acana. I also use Embark and Puppy stew. They seem a little picky at times but if I hand feed them they will eat the whole meal. They had a few loose stools at the beginning but are fine now. I also requested some samples of Artemis which was wonderful they sent like 20 packs and Fromm, have not received. They haven't been out except to to the vet. Backyard time but that's all. They are not fans of the leash or collar. So we have things to work on for sure. As well as nipping one in particular the runt is a bitter and aggressive. I will try and post pics soon. I have had many breeds of dogs in the past, a carin terrier, westie, chow chow. sharpie but these dogs feel like they were made for me. Never though such a small dog would be such a good match.
Lydia
lpalacios08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!