View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #10
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Your baby lived a wonderful, LONG life, which is an attribute to you and her! Seventeen years is a wonderful testament of her care and her breeding....but in spite of all that, we are never prepared to loose our beloved family members. I too was afraid of the outcome, especially at her age.....I have lived through that with several of my seniors.....it breaks your heart to see them suffering, and it hurts just as much when you do the loving, humane thing and let them escape from the grasp of incurable disease process or debilitating seizure activity....it is soo gut wrenching difficult....I am truly so sorry for you and what you are having to endure now. Keep strong, take comfort that she did live out her life to the very end, and she crossed over to Rainbow Bridge knowing and trusting you would do what was best for her. Your touch was the last thing she felt, your scent was the last thing she smelled, your heartbeat was the last comforting thing she heard, with your comforting soothing words to her....

Thank you for taking time to update us....I know it is not a good time....we appreciate knowing how your baby faired.

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 01-12-2015 at 07:44 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!