View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 09:59 AM   #14
Magnus
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry92 View Post
Sorry if posts come on here twice I'm not sure why some of them keep not posting.

Jake is never really left on his own as my b/f grandad lives with us and he doesn't really go anywhere apart from to walk him and pop to the shop.

He loves toys but is not really a big eater and never really has been no matter what he's fed but vet says he's not under weight in anyway.

SirTeddyKins- I understand what you are saying and I completely agree it is a lame excuse but he has been to three different people.
Of course he is scolded when he does bad things and put in his basket in the hall what else are you meant to do?
He has all the compassion he could need in his life and is loved by us all that's why I'm trying to fix the problem before he can no longer live with us. I'm clearly misunderstood if you think I lack compassion for him because that couldn't be further from the case.
To be completely honest, my first thought of from your original post, I thought you didn't care much for Jake. But then, I didn't think you'd bother to post on a forum asking for help if you really didn't care. Alot of the members here refer to their yorkie(s) by their names, nicknames, furbutts, etcs. And you referring him as "it", "the dog", might have mislead me.

With that said... I know you said Jake's been to a trainer.. How about a behavioral consultant? I found this article and thought maybe of some good info...

Helping Pets Behave - Animal Behaviorist and Dog Training in Gaithersburg, MD
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!