View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 11:51 AM   #10
MaWilliams3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
Yorkies aren't just any dog...They're very special and need to be looked after and treated individually; and you have a precious little baby (not a dog, yet) who needs and counts on you to do right by him. I think you should follow your heart and instincts when it comes to your little one. I bet your husband can adjust a little--after all, he's the adult, right? People do it all the time and manage to figure it out just fine!
"Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day.
It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them." John Grogan
I make him sound evil, he loves Bruiser. Just thinks I mommy him to much. Of course I mommy him, he's 3 lbs! And my children are grown, so I do what comes natural. I told him last night that he isn't allowed outside anymore. I expected argument, but he nodded and gave me the "yes deer, whatever you say deer" look. Heavy sigh. Neither one of us slept last night, we took turns holding bruiser. I know he's worried about him...... gonna be a long week.......

♡☆Mandy☆♡ mum to Bruiser RIP Bijou
MaWilliams3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!