View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 09:23 AM   #5
MaWilliams3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry update on Bruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
SO glad he is okay, phew! Hopefully, he'll grow out of this as he matures - that's what usually happens. I'd get some Nutrical asap, and give it prophylactically - give first thing in morning when you get up, give every 4 hours during day if you can, give right before going to bed at night. Feed meals 3-4x per day.
We went back to vet this morning. After a call to the vet hospital last night. I brought a snack bag of diarrhea poo. She drew blood and is putting him on amoxicillian (sp?) Thinking a bug from eating deer poop. Not allowed out of the house till spring per the vet, not allowed out of the house EVER per me. He's fully vaccinated, but someone said he could still get parvo. Does this sound right to anyone? She's doing a EDT on his liver. He's head was all wobbly last night, they thought from the hypoglycemia, but she is starting to wonder if it is neurological. It's the egg chicken conundrum, hypoglycemia from being sick or being sick from the hypoglycemia. I'm in tears, so stressed out. I knew I didn't want him outside, but my husband didn't want him potty pad trained. "You worry to much Mandy, he's a dog, dogs go ($**t) outside all the time and they live 15th or 20 years. " grrr......

♡☆Mandy☆♡ mum to Bruiser RIP Bijou
MaWilliams3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!