View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:52 AM   #9
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
LOL. Kathy I know it seems like paranoia - but a human chip?? Did not know we were doing that nowadays.

But the CRA data mining you betcha. Although that was not the article at all.

I am not too sure how folks who want to use my dogs microchips would get any usefull infor. Lets see I go to work, I take dogs to park, to swimming, to physio, to vet, to shows.... I guess for marketing purposes, but then I am a *hard* sell. I regularly ditch any advertising that comes my way via unknown emails etc.
Yep!! We are doing that.....or it has been proposed and is quietly being moved around from page to page, on God-Only-Knows what Bill is being prepared to be sprung on us next.....

It started out as a chip that has all your medical history stored in it....so when they find you unconscious on the street, they can just get you to an ER, "scan" you and know what your medical history is, what meds you are taking, what could possibly be wrong with you, etc. The chip is called "Digital Angel" and I bought an enormous amount of stock in the company, because it seemed like a great idea, that would certainly take off because it was so health oriented....they were also mentioning maybe putting name and social security number and a copy of your DNA on the chip....there again, instantaneous ID of murder victims, accident victims, etc......

Well, my family quickly pointed out to me I had bought stock in THE MARK OF THE BEAST" business, supporting the ANTI-CHRIST'S agenda......they were absolutely appalled and I think some of them even contacted the Pope for recommendations on an exorcism!!!! The stock never did anything, I lost a little on it, and I dumped the rest to make sure I did not become a Bride of the Anti-Christ! I HOPE the stock never makes it big......I think I will be kicking my butt all over the place, and I do not think that information is in line with the Mark of the Beast idea in the Bible!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!