View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 08:15 AM   #34
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I doubt the very existance of a dog! I think this is all a ploy to garner attention....seems to me symptoms and "visual aids" provided to substantiate the story, are all contrived from things that have been picked up on line. I suspect there is not even a dog involved here....Craigs list was mentioned because it always upsets reasonable people that know Craigs list is a great place to get cheap, ill bred , even stolen puppies, from people that are looking to make a quick buck. That post with the "blood" on the pee pads....NOT!!! It just goes on and on.

...remember when we had that youngster on here that caused such a commotion, apparently making things up and posting pics of dogs that she claimed were hers, but she had lifted the pics from others....this sounds like the same youngster to me, or at least a "copy cat" version.....vocabulary, sentence structure, spelling, questionable symptoms and no follow up.....??? And the "coup de gras"....throw a "baby" into the mix. I expect a "homeless situation in the dead of winter" where they are all under a freeway in a cardboard box, for added upset and concern from us.

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 01-09-2015 at 08:17 AM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!