View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 08:23 AM   #6
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

I just looked at their web site, first off their dogs cost to much money, second they look like they breed "teacups" Which means the breeder is mostly concerned with size vs quality (health)

If you are willing to spend the money that Fancy Pup charges You would probably be able to find a show breeder that has some pet quality dogs for sale for less money and most likely they would have a better chance of being healthy. Use that link that was posted earlier to find them, attend some shows and start to network among the show breeders in TX to find your pup, and don't feel you need to find the smallest yorkie out there, the "teacup" yorkie is not what you should be after.

I just saw this link, posted on another thread read that and you will see what I mean I about teacups (extra small yorkies) Cuteness Kills: The Case Against Teacup Dogs - Terribly Terrier

Good luck with your search, there are lots of members here from TX that might be able to help you, also Yorkie Haven is located in TX and you might find a rescue pup through them.

Houston Tex,teacup,yorkshire terrier,breeder,puppies,yorkies

Last edited by DBlain; 01-02-2015 at 08:24 AM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!