View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 08:19 PM   #273
Jenners
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thanks, haven't tried any special cleaners, that may be part of it. I have a crate set up in our kitchen with a superyard so the crate can be far away from it. They are great in there. The crate never gets messed and there haven't been any accidents. They had free run of the entire kitchen but I think it was too big because they were having a lot of accidents an pooping under the table. Now with the pen, there is no place to hide to poop. The problem with this is my yorkie Lucy I think could scale a building if she tries. She can hop right over and then I find accidents. Our main problem is now the night time set up. Since she escapes the pen, I have them in a pack n play. She can hop right out but doesn't since it is next to our bed. There is a litter box on one side that takes up almost half of the area, then a blanket on the other side. I am considering setting up a crate like the puppy apartment in our room just for night time. My friend is puppy sitting and has let them sleep in bed with her. Shasta they have not had any accidents but every night at home one of them has pooped and peed in their box or bed. Maybe they can hold it if they have to. I still need to figure out a new pen solution too, anybody have a suggestion? The kitchen is too big to just gate off, no other room to use. Want a penned area but big enough for two dogs that they can't climb out of. Was thinking of making one out of pegboard since I can make it pretty tall and hopefully won't be able to climb since no slats.
Jenners is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!