Thread: Bella and Jewel
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 08:38 AM   #5
HaileysBabies
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Welcome Hailey! The puppies are adorable. I hope you stick around YT and learn all the things you need to know to help raise healthy and happy pups.

I have to tell you that the place you got your puppies from unfortunately is not a reputable place to get a puppy from. They have several complaints across the country and just like you found YT I wish you would have researched them too. This place has been known to run their own puppymills and purchase puppies from other puppymills, they have also delved in to brokering.

I'm sure your determined to bring these pups home but I want to stress to you how very very important it is to immediately get these pups to a vet and immediately get Health Insurance for them in case they have any of the problems that many other pups have had from there. Please, if you do nothing else do this!

I'm going to attach a link for you to some of the info regarding this place but you can research them all over the net and the BBB as well.

Ripoff Report | purebred breeders directory of Complaints & Reviews

I'm glad you found YT and look forward to new pics of your pup, remember your posts are moderated until you have 10 good posts so there may be delays in your posts appearing!!!

I have a reading disability called dyslexica. Reading gives me motion sickness after so long. I tried researching but found facebook with over 5000 friends and though they would be ok😞

I am now very nervious, I bought these puppies cause I need therapy dogs to stablize my depression. Yorke's have my heart and I used a credit card to buy them. I will still plan to be as ready as possiable and will pray that they are good, non mill puppies. So scared now though. But if I get the puppies I ordered, I will get them their own insurence separate from their crap.

My mom use to breed and raise Sharpei dogs, so I have plenty of experience on raising and training puppies. These babies will be my kids and I pray they are ok.
HaileysBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!