Thread: Bella and Jewel
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 10:20 PM   #1
HaileysBabies
Yorkie Yakker

Default Bella and Jewel

Hello, my many is Hailey, and I just bought 2 puppies off Purebred Breeders. My puppies Bella & Jewel (was Belle and Betsey) are my BEAUTIFUL new kids I get to spoil with Love. I'm so excited for January 30/31, they will be just over 12 weeks old. They are sisters and I look forward to all the Kisses. Two things I like are in my opinion 10 weeks should be the minimum before puppies leave Mommy so 12 weeks benefits them more. The other is 4 weeks of puppy proofing my house, and getting toy, bed, transportation crate and choice home. Nice not having crying babies around, slowing me down 😍.
We will be out door training and will use the crate for car rides and if they choose while I work. They get free range of Dining room while I work. We will get it down. I took February 1-7 off and requested personal for me to be able to give 100% attention the first week before im forced to train them on live while I work. But that's why I bough the 2 sisters, they will have each other for company, and dozen toys to choose from and have fun with.

Picture is of Jewel, can't get two photos up atm.
Attached Thumbnails
Bella and Jewel-image.jpg  
HaileysBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!