View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:40 PM   #9
lakeerieprinces
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie6446 View Post
I am so sorry for this terrible dx on your baby boy. I agree with Gemy, to get together all reports and X-rays and send a letter to the breeder. You deserve your money back as you will be spending lots more before this tradgey is over. I pray that your baby boy does not suffer.
I called the breeder, who is local here, and she did NOT offer any compensation at all ! It is not important I guess. God will deal with her in time !

We already have about $600. in him for tests, etc.
I am 62 and have had dogs for about 25 years now.
I have learned that they need their own "bank account."
When emergencies arise there is always what they call a Care Card, which is a charge card for vets and human medical, but that still follows u.
Good or bad times, I faithfully put at least $50. per month into a separate savings acct., which is kept for the dogs.They usually stay well, so I have $ saved for heart worm checks, meds, teeth cleaning, etc. I am very fortunate to have a 1 acre fenced in yard, which only my dogs enter, so no neighbor dogs pooping to spread worms or germs ! We have never had 1 dog over the years who had worms ! The acct. works well for the dogs and I usually always have the $$ put away to treat them.

I look at little Wilbur and feel so sad. There are no more tears to shed !
lakeerieprinces is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!