View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 03:43 PM   #9
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I would just suppose since the person who sold you the dog, has now conveniently disappeared, there is something she is hiding from.....I would certainly take the dog to the vet and have an xray done....if it is possible, go ahead and have the dog spayed and the pregnancy terminated.....you have NO idea what size the male was, nor what illnesses/genetic issues he may have that will be passed along to the babies, which will be sold to unsuspoecting new owners. I would be very suspicious of this woman's behavior....there is a reason she has "jumped ship" with a pregnant yorkie......Pup could have even been stolen? Just my suspicious mind.......
Totally agree.

The person who sold you the dog is not trustworthy, so IMO it doesn't matter if she disappeared or not. Can you believe anything that comes out of her mouth? If she says the dogs tied 3x to a yorkie, it could be the truth or it could be a lie. Maybe it wasn't a yorkie but a larger breed with big shoulders. Your yorkie could have many complications and maybe need an emergency c section; not cheap.

Go to the vet and get her xrayed. Then if it's not too late, get her spayed and terminate the pregnancy. The fact is, you have no idea what kind of dog tied with her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!