View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 07:55 AM   #3
kreuer
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkielove1989 View Post
Hello, today I purchased a 1.5 year old female Yorkie from a gal. Right after I purchased her the lady text me & said that she might be pregnant because she "tied" with a male Yorkie 3 time well in heat. After she text me this she disconnected her phone & I have not been able to contact her. VERY FRUSTRATING!! So with that being said how would I be able to tell if she is or is not pregnant? I can't tell if she had had mood changes or anything because I just got her today & don't know her personality yet. Any help would be great!! But please no criticism!!! Thanks everyone

First off, welcome to YT. I am no expert so I'm sure others with more knowledge will be on shortly. But if I was in your position, I would take her to the vet ASAP to see what they think and to get some advise. Also, I would get her spayed as soon as you can. How big is she? You also don't know the size of the male which could be dangerous for momma if he is bigger than her making larger pups. Good luck, and I sure hope she turns out to not be pregnant.
kreuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!