View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 06:25 PM   #11
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTYTLOVER View Post
Hi

I am posting this on behalf of my senior mother who is not into using computers. Although we would like to remain anonymous we thought it would be best to share our experience. My mother doesn't want another family with a broken heart like herself.

We are not one to post negativity about others but my motheris deeply saddened about her loss. Her 2 year old yorkie has just passed away from LIVER SHUNT (as diagnosed by our vet). Although this was not my mothers first dog, this was her first yorkie. We were under the assumption that these little dogs are supposed to live a good 12-15 years?

My mother purchased her pup from CINDY NEWHOOK (PIXIEDUST YORKIES). Cindy is located in our city Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

We originally found Cindy through her website http://myyorkiebabies.com and she goes by her CKC kennel name PIXIE DUST YORKIES.

Because my mother’s little one was already 2 years old we are no longer covered under her 1 year genetic health warranty (as stated on her website).

I am also in shock to see that her puppy prices have gone up $2500-$5000 each. My mother did NOT pay that price two years ago. Has puppy prices gone up everywhere? This should be a big red flag to grab your wallet and run!

We are not expecting anything in return. But wanted to warn others- BUYER BE AWARE! My mother would never purchase a pup from this individual again.

A breeder can be wonderful and all that but one must question her breeding practices as no puppy should be dead at 2 years of age.

My mother would like another yorkie in the future but right now she is very distraught by her loss.

I'm so sorry for you and mom, how very sad. The reality is the majority of breeders of Yorkies, Parti's, Biewers are NOT ethical breeders, they are looking for the $$$ There are some great breeders out there, in the future educate yourself, and choose wisely. Learn the redflags and stay away...there is a ton of info here for you to read through and it will help you in the future. Again welcome to YT, I'm sorry its like this but thank you for sharing the information and helping a future Yorkie momma. Keep us posted and stay awhile!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!