View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 05:07 AM   #12
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

It's a good feeling when you can pass your pups outgrown things to someone that needs them. Several years ago I had a pack of 3, so I had a ton of doggie "stuff" I couldn't part with them so they were kept. If I came across someone that could use something I got pleasure from giving. As each one passed away I couldn't / wouldn't give their things away, to many memories. I was only able to donate everything I had collected because I knew there would not be any more pups after having to put down my last little girl, seeing all my past babies belongings made me more depressed, they needed to go. I would never have been able to use my past babies things on my new boy, I would have felt guilty. I had a few sweaters I had knitted, they were more like community sweaters, everyone wore them lol, those I could have used with the new guy because they didn't belong to one pup. It's easier to give away when they are still with you, it's when they leave us it becomes difficult to part with anything. Glad you are able to help someone one out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!