View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 12:11 PM   #60
Kerryn915
YT Addict

And again it's just my opinion it was pretty silly for you to drag up an old thread that really wasn't that bad in the first place. It was pretty much hearsay and only had a few views and responses. By you adding all this information and feeding into it makes you seem guilty or like you have to prove a point bc you feel bad maybe. In any case I am entitled to state my experience with you. I noticed that you didn't seem in great health when I came to get the dog and I wasn't looking to drag you through the mud. Thats why it was just a vague post basically telling people to look into it if they are considering buying from you. I accept full responsibility for over looking obvious red flags but I was already emotionally and financially invested in my boy. And he lets me know everyday how appreciative he is in the way he adores me and follows me everywhere. It was a long 12 weeks keeping him off his leg and nursing him back to health and I'm so thankful when I see him running around and playing with his older brother. He knows he's safe and he most certainly knows he's loved.
Kerryn915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!